ARTICLES ON PLAY BASED LEARNING BEING BEST!!!! BETTER THAN ACADEMIC!
- The New Deficiency, Formerly Know as "Childhood"
- Finnish Kids Don't Learn To Read In Kindergarten. They Turn Out Great Anyway.
- If We Know Play-Based Learning Works, Why Don't We Do It?
- Children Should Work Less Hard and Play More at School, Says Headteachers leader.
- How Todays Preschoolers Are Actually Harming Kids
- The Process Of Art
- Worksheets Don't Work Try Reggio Inspired Mathematics
- First day of kindergarten: A key transition
- Modern parenting may hinder brain development
- The decline of play in preschoolers — and the rise in sensory issues
- schemasin children's play
- What is a Provocation? | Reggio Inspired Learning
- Outdoor learning in the early years
- Seeing the Brilliance of Children – Understanding Brain Development
- Is My Child Ready for Kindergarten?
- The Decline of Play and Rise of Mental Disorders: Peter Gray at TEDxNavesink
- The importance of destructive play for babies and toddlers
- Block Play: Experiences in Cooperative Learning and Living by Sally Cartwright , Child Care Information Exchange 5/95 : pgs 39 - 40
- Screentime Is Making Kids Moody, Crazy, and Lazy
- Derby school urges parents to put down phones and talk to children
- 4 Things Children Don't Need (And a Few They do)
- The Struggle Is... OK in Early Childhood Education
BARE FEET RESOURCES
MULTI-AGE GROUPING ARTICLES
- Multi-Age Care: An Enriching Experience, CRC Bulletin #408
- An Eye on Early Learning and Child Care in Manitoba: Multi-age Groups Learning and Growing Child Care Centre, page 1-2
- Determining Groups: Who Goes With Whom? Chapter 5, Prime Times by Jim Greenman and Anne Stonehouse, Redleaf Press, 1996, pgs. 52-56
- Multiage Classes Information for Parents
- Multiage Grouping in Child Care, AQM: Association quebecoise pour le multiage
- Multiage Learning and Teaching (Early Years Curriculum Materials) Queensland Government, pg. 1 -4
- Teaching Siblings Together (Smile on Your Brother) by Paula Carter, Young Children, September 2008
- The Most Powerful Family Ritual? The Bedtime Story