To learn more or to register your child at KIDS R KIDS please,
- We are happy to book an onsite in person tour for families that are comfortable showing their vaccination status if a space is available in that program currently.
- If going onto the wait list as a space is not available in that program, you can take a video tour (view the tour here)
Once you confirm that you would like to move forward with having your child join us, to register your child, you need to:
- read the KIDS R KIDS Parent Policy Manual (the KIDS R KIDS Pandemic Policy Plan which supersedes this Manual relative to Covid specific elements but the policies in our Parent Policy Manual regarding everything else stand.
- read the KIDS R KIDS Pandemic Policy Plan
- read the KIDS R KIDS Family Communications Plan
- read the Province of Nova Scotia Guidelines for Communicable Disease Prevention and Control for Child Care Settings
- fill out a registration form per child: (we email this to you) and you can use this address to fill it in https://www.pdffiller.com/
- We will need to recieve via email your completed registration forms and the $50 registration fee to complete the registration
- Also, ENSURE that you have put in the email with the attached completed forms the START DATE for your child : )
Welcome aboard!!! We are happy to have your family join us!